Monday, July 6, 2009

My Shoes!

What is this thing with shoes? Why does every new pair within two days & thats the maximum limit, resemble as though my toddler pulverized it in the mixie or that my carefully chosen footwear has been bulldozed by a heavy truck; leaving it exposed to the whole wide world with its innards spilling out? How is it that the cobbler always seems to hobble away, when he sees me approaching with yet another impossibly useless piece instead of offering me a discount for being a walking-talking advertisement for his services, showcasing so splendidly what could have horribly-gone-wrong.

I thought this time I would eliminate those endless trips to the shoe doctor & bought sandals, er, 'rain shoes' or "all-weather shoes" with velcro. Only thing, one drizzle and the velcro doesn't stick anymore.

1 comment:

  1. You have an incredibly bad luck when it comes to shoes! Poor you. Try Woodlands, they make real tough and rough weather shoes. They might just work for you.

    www.anucreations.blogspot.in
    www.facebook.com/VolatileSpirits

    ReplyDelete

Have that irresistable urge to feel smart eh? What's your no good, whiny @ss opinion? And yes... no fuckin' profanity on these pages!