Thursday, May 21, 2009

Diary of Happiness

March started off unexpectedly well with a dog-show on the very first weekend, followed by an impromptu treasure-hunt organised by the building gang. Lots of sunshine from colleagues athe month a golden hue and we rolled into April. Ah! The month associated with Final Exams in school, has since many years taken a different flavour. Yes, kahani mein twist: Avril, French for April and still more sunshine makes you feel drunk. Vast, never-ending mustard fields dominate your imagination and now its not just walking with a swagger, but being on a high. Who needs dope? Dope is for dopes. (I even thought of converting my rumble-down scooter into a mobile slide for slumkids.)

20th April: B'day of a Persian beauty whose chirpy mannerisms brightened my first few months at TIS , 21st April: the day I joined Alliance after my Xth, while awaiting SSC results. And the crowning glory, April is the month of my baby shower, a trip to Bhimpura ashram with plentiful blessings like the serene boat ride on the Narmada river, where the only tune in your mind is: Oh Macchi re!

It gets even better in May with mango mania holding sway & the heat making me almost faint. We shall survive the summer to be drenched in pre-monsoon showers & yipee, in June, my princess turns 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have that irresistable urge to feel smart eh? What's your no good, whiny @ss opinion? And yes... no fuckin' profanity on these pages!